Reach of the personal data protection policy
Who is responsible for personal data processing?
In compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, we inform you that personal data ceded to us will be processed by the societe anonyme under the name "LIFE CONCEPT TRADE OF FURNITURE AND RELATED ITEMS SOCIETE ANONYME", with the distinctive title "LIFE CONCEPT SA" (herainafter, “Life Concept SA”) based in Nea Erythrea, Attica, 10 Varybombis Street, (with VAT number 800530904 Tax Office of Athens), GEMI number 127795101000 and contact phone (+30) 210 6635297, email address: email@example.com.
Who is the Data Processor Officer?
The Data Processor Officer is the person responsible for protecting the fundamental right to personal data protection at Life Concept SA and is responsible for complying with the data protection regulations. You can contact the Data Processor Officer through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Personal Data is collected and what is it used for?
Here we detail the personal data that is managed and what it is used for.
Account set up:
- Identifying data
- Purpose and legitimization: Set up of an account to make purchases, legitimized by his consent when creating the account and in case of user registration in the framework of an order, the contractual relationship would also apply,
- Receiver: Life Concept SA
- Data: Email address
- Purpose and legitimization: Sending of commercial information, legitimized by your consent.
- Receiver: Life Concept SA
Work with us:
- Identifying and professional Data
- Purpose and legitimization: Management of a job board legitimized by your consent.
- Receiver: Life Concept SA
Your consent can be revoked at any time without it affecting the lawfulness of the treatment carried out prior to the withdrawal.
Why do we use your personal data?
We will now explain the legal grounds that allow us to process personal data.
- In compliance with a contractual relationship
- When you give us your consent.
- For legitimate interest of Life Concept SA to offer your services, products and initiatives that may interest you
- In compliance with obligations imposed by law.
We remind you that you can revoke your consent at any moment by contacting the following address: email@example.com.
Publication of photos and videos on the webpage or on social networks
To publish photos or videos of our staff, clients, users on the website or on social media, as well as to collect data to hold a competition, we obtain previous, explicit, indisputable and informed consent from the account owner, or in the case of those under 14, their parents or legal guardians. The processing of these photos supports the principle of proportionality, which means that they will be used strictly for the agreed reason. Life Concept advises the user that, except for the existence of legally constituted representation, no user may use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the user must always be aware that they can only provide personal details which correspond to their own identity and which are appropriate, relevant, current, exact and truthful.
For how long do we keep your data?
Life Concept keeps your Personal Data as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected for. If the guideline differs from that indicated in this policy, it is detailed in the pertinent document.
Whom do we communicate your data to?
Life Concept SA will only cede your data in those cases where is necessary to provide the service and in the cases where there is a legal obligation. No international transfers of your personal data will be made that are not covered by the Privacy Shield or by the existence of standard data-protection clauses. In the case of social networks, all information and content published by the user will be an object of communication and shared with the rest of the users on the social network, as is the nature of the service. Please see section 13.
Life Concept SA assures absolute confidentiality and privacy for the collected personal data and has adopted essential security measures to avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access which guarantees integrity and security. The user agrees to diligent use and to not make their username and password available to third parties, and to make known to Life Concept SA any theft, loss or access risk by third parties on their account.
What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?
- You can consult the personal data managed by Life Concept SA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can change your personal data when it is incorrect: email@example.com
- You can request the deletion of your personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can request that your personal data is not processed: email@example.com
- You can request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- While checking the enquiry about the accuracy of your data
- When Life Concept SA does not need to process your data, but you need it for the exercise or defense of claims
- You can receive an electronic copy of the data you have provided us electronically.
If you believe we have not processed your data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact the Data Protection officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, whenever you consider it, you can file a claim with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
The functioning of social networks is not under the control of Life Concept., and therefore the information that you publish will be shared among all users on the networks. Likewise, these networks allow interaction with other users, and therefore, some assumptions that must be taken into account are detailed below. The purpose of using social networks is to give visibility and communication of the products commercialized by Life Concept. In principle, the same data protection policy specified in this document applies with regards to the collection, processing and transfer of data.
The user must commit to:
- Not publish information that does not respond to the requirements of truthfulness, public interest and respect for the dignity of people. Specifically, the user must avoid any behavior that may violate the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of sex, race, religion, ideology or any other personal or social circumstance, and against privacy, honor and image, being the person responsible for the truth and legality of the content published.
- Not take or publish images, videos or any other type of recording without the consent of those involved. Life Concept does not support the opinions expressed by others or the ideology of the profiles with which it has friendship in any social network. Life Concept reserves the right to remove any information published by others that violates the law, incites to do so, or contains messages that attack the dignity of persons or institutions from its social networks. Furthermore, it may block or report the profile responsible for these messages.
Recommendations to users:
- Find out about the configuration and use options that the network offers.
- Configure the desired degree of privacy for your profile on the social network.
- Do not publish excessive information about your personal and family life.
- Be careful with the publication of audiovisual content and graphics on your profile, especially if it contains images related to third parties.
- Do not offer data from third parties without their prior consent.
The social networks managed by Life Concept are:
Communication of data to Kave Home S.L.