How do we do it?
- By creating quality pieces that are designed to last a long time. The materials, finishes, structures and systems used in each product have been chosen to offer maximum durability:
La madera maciza es muy duradera si tiene un buen cuidado constante.
El porcelánico es un material muy resistente además de ser 100% reciclado y reciclable.
El tejido PET, al ser de plástico reciclado que proviene de botellas recuperadas del océano, es muy duradero y resistente.
Todos los muebles de aluminio provienen como mínimo de un 30% de aluminio reciclado. Además, es un material que se puede reciclar infinitas veces.
El vidrio reciclado.
- The quality of the paint finishes we use means that the product lasts longer.
- For some models, we use polyester resin paint applied as a powder, which offers better durability than liquid paint.
Structures and systems:
- Our chairs made using the injection method last much longer than those made using standard foam.
- The Italian system for opening sofa beds is much stronger than other sofa bed mechanisms.
- All our soft-closing runners or hinges guarantee better durability than standard, which means less wear and tear for the piece of furniture.
- By using certified, renewable, recycled and recyclable materials to manufacture and distribute our products.
- By offering our customers spare parts or covers so that they can repair or update their furniture without needing to buy a new item.
- By giving our furniture a new lease of life after using it in our photo shoots, trade fairs, showrooms or exhibitions, or when it’s a sample, the end of a line, or no longer listed in our catalogue. We recondition these pieces by hand in our workshops to ensure they meet our usual quality standards and sell them for a reduced price in our Outlet stores.